Adaptive Leadership is required in uncertain and ambiguous times to develop collective leadership, when reshaping the entrenched habits of work, values and behaviour is demanded for an organisation to thrive.
As part of the Australian Adaptive Leadership program, you will learn how to create and lead a spirit and practice of collective leadership throughout your organisation, to move beyond a culture of dependency and blame, or an expectation that you will have the answers to every problem and the ideas for every opportunity.
Join the Australian Adaptive Leadership Program in May 2019 and join over 1,000 alumni (formerly iconic SLA) transforming their leadership practice.
What you will learn?
- Work with increased self awareness with clarity of purpose and values.
- Build resilience and confidence to work in unfamiliar circumstances.
- Recognise and respond to complex, adaptive problems.
- Lead change in times of crisis and chaos or when faced with uncertainty and resistance.
- Develop high levels of community and cultural awareness, and be able to link this to your work.
- Understand the purpose and necessity of collaboration for achieving outcomes.
- Have an increased awareness and appreciation of power and rank.
- Have a greater awareness of working with diversity and conflict.
Who should apply?
Selection for the Australian Adaptive Leadership program is a competitive process however applications are welcome from all people who meet the following eligibility criteria.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a leadership role(s), either formally or informally.
- Committed to learning and further developing their own leadership practice.
- Demonstrated level of self-awareness and a willingness to further develop in this area.
- An openness and desire for your leadership thinking and practice to be challenged.
- Australian citizens or permanent residents.What you will learn?
Don’t miss out on this life-changing opportunity to develop your capacity to mobilise others to exercise leadership. Applications close on 30 November 2018 – APPLY NOW!