Australia Council for the Arts Grant funds a range of activities that deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences. Grants are available from $10,000 to $50,000. Supported activities must last no longer than two years from the proposed start date.
Who can apply
– Only one application can be submitted to each closing date for Arts Projects for Individuals and Groups.
– Only individuals and groups may apply to this category. You must be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident, and a practicing artist or arts professional.
– Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals or groups.
What they fund
They fund a range of activities, for example:
– professional skills development, including mentoring and residencies
– the creation of new work
– practice based research
– creative development
– promotion and marketing
– market development activity
– activities that creatively engage communities.