Come Alive at AusBiotech 2022. Join them in-person for Australia’s largest Life Sciences Conference during Australia’s biggest week in biotech at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Save the date: 26-28 October 2022 in Perth, Western Australia
They’re breathing new life into the biotech industry after two years of disruption and change. Reconnecting and recharging the biotech community to ignite what’s next.
Life sciences’ contribution is at the fore in light of COVID-19, and Australia’s biotech industry is leading the world. They believe there has never been a more important time to bring people together, exchange ideas and propel the industry forward.
This year, AusBiotech 2022, Australia’s annual flagship industry conference, will bring us back together, in person, for the first time in three years.
They’re reconnecting the biotech community under the sunny Perth skies to reflect on what they’ve achieved, network face-to-face, and advance the sector.
This year’s program gives local and international industry leaders the opportunity to recharge, re-energise, refresh and build relationships – old and new.
Their thriving Australian and global biotechnology network comes alive during AusBiotech 2022, and includes access to:
– Fully refundable early registrations
– Three days of an interactive and cutting-edge program
– International and national keynote speakers
– Expert panel discussions
– The AusBiotech and Johnson & Johnson Innovation Industry Excellence Awards 2022
– Three days of in-person AusPartnering, AusBiotech’s highly-popular business matching program
– Social/networking events including a welcome reception, conference gala dinner and closing ceremony to engage and make new contacts
– Early-Stage Investment Forum
– Opportunity to connect with industry through our BioIndustry Exhibition
– Satellite events