Bring your team to Australasia’s only conference dedicated to arts and culture fundraising professionals
The arts is a unique area of giving, and F&P (Fundraising and Philanthropy) is putting on its first ever conference specifically for fundraisers and leaders working in arts and culture organisations.
Come and learn fundraising best practices, inspirational case studies, emerging methods, thought leadership and more from some of Australasia’s leading arts/culture organisations and practitioners.
Just some of the highlights to look forward to:
• New research: trends in giving to the arts
• Everything you need to know about business support for the arts
• How to engage more successfully with funders
• How Melbourne Theatre Company does donor stewardship
• Why endowment funds are transformative – The Stella Forever Campaign
• From $0 to $1M: How Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation started a fundraising program from scratch
• How Melbourne Fringe grew philanthropy to $1M
Who should come
Anyone from an arts or culture organisation involved in fundraising or philanthropy. So that’s leaders such as board members and CEOs, heads of fundraising and development, as well as managers and executives involved in specific areas of fundraising such as major gifts, corporate partnerships, direct marketing, gifts-in-wills, donor relations, regular giving, digital fundraising and more.
Buy 4, Bring 5 – great value team packages
Make the conference an occasion for team building and development. With their Buy 4, Bring 5 package, this is your chance to lift the skills, knowledge and expertise of your team.
Network with your peers and colleagues
Arts and culture organisations are a unique sector and this is your chance to catch up with industry friends and colleagues. During breaks for morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch there will be plenty of opportunity to catch up with your peers, swap news, and compare notes on your fundraising and philanthropy programs.