Application for the 2021 Savvy Global Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs is now open!
Are you passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovation? Have you ever wanted to build a successful impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business that you want to grow and scale into new markets and verticals? Are you interested in being part of the new generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs? Then apply now! Savvy is looking for you.
Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship program for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill they need to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs.
The Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs, which began in 2020, has so far, received over 30,595 applications from around the world, and has selected 2,572 Fellows from 113 countries. For 12 weeks, no matter what stage your venture is, the Fellowship program helps selected Fellows answer all the relevant questions that they need to kickstart their amazing impact venture, gain early traction, achieve product-market fit, and scale into new markets.
About the Fellowship:
Some of the things participants will learn as a Savvy Fellow include fundraising for their business, building the right team to execute business strategies, building buzz around their product or service, achieving product-market fit, scaling into new markets and verticals, and building customer loyalty and retention.
• E-Learning: Savvy Fellowship kicks off with a rigorous 12-weeks e-learning experience. As a Savvy Fellow, participants will learn everything from ideation to scaling. Some of the things you’ll learn during the program are ‘understanding your customer’, ‘building a product or service that effectively solves their key challenges’, and ‘effectively positioning your solution in the market.’
• Assessment: During the 12 weeks of learning, unlearning, and relearning, participnats can test their understanding by taking weekly quizzes. The quizzes are a combination of multiple choices, Yes or No, and True or False. Assessments are the best way to identify your strengths and areas of weaknesses. Knowing your weaknesses helps you work effectively on them.
• Peer Mentorship: Savvy have introduced peer-to-peer mentorship, which have found very effective. The motto at Savvy is: “Be Your Fellow’s Keeper.” So, since all Savvy Fellows don’t have the same level of experience, more experienced and knowledgeable Fellows will help guide the others.
• Expert Mentorship: Savvy Fellows get weekly expert mentorship from over 100 renowned experts across various industries. The Fellows are expected to effectively transform all their learnings from the expert mentorship sessions, into meaningful and measurable societal impact.
• Post-Fellowship: After 12 weeks, you’ll receive a Certificate of Completion to proudly share with your professional network. That’s not all. You’ll still find the Savvy platform useful as we constantly share weekly articles on impact entrepreneurship, personal branding, capacity building, and professional opportunities. A participants Savvy Fellowship account will be useful even after they complete the intensive 12-week virtual Fellowship program.
One of the missions of Savvy is to bring passionate and competent individuals together to build sustainable businesses, or to foster strategic partnerships and collaborations between these individuals. With that said, they encourage selected Fellows to use the Savvy platform to find and interact with other Savvy Fellows, which could lead them to start a business together or forge a helpful partnership.
Becoming a Savvy Fellow is an exceptional opportunity to:
1. Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
2. Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
3. Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
4. Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
5. Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help you scale your business.
6. Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
7. Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
8. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
9. Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
10. Join a global alumni network of over 2,500 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.