Share your passion with the world. Create unique experiences around your city, and earn extra money by bringing others along.
Want to host for a cause you care about? If you’re a volunteer, employee, or board member of a registered nonprofit, you can create an experience that brings people closer to your work and encourages them to become advocates for your cause.
Airbnb social impact experiences are activities hosted by nonprofit organizations that immerse travelers (or passionate locals) in their causes, generating widespread awareness along the way. 100 percent of the proceeds raised from the social impact experiences go directly to the organization. Airbnb waives all booking fees.
Why host on Airbnb:
• Get more exposure – Millions of travelers can find and book your experience in an instant.
• Promote your brand – Have a shareable profile with photos, videos, and reviews.
• Meet locals like you – Join a global community of hosts. Connect through meetups, events, and more.
How to get started:
1. Learn our quality standards
Make sure your experience meets our bar for expertise, insider access and connection.
2. Create an experience page
Your page is how people find you. Make a great first impression by highlighting your expertise and adding high quality photos.
3. Start hosting your experience
As long as your experience meets the standards, you’re ready to add dates and start hosting.