Supporting economic growth, creating jobs and improving the productivity, capability and sustainability of Queensland’s agricultural industry through innovation.
The Agtech and Logistics Hub will focus on the growth of the agricultural industry through the development and adoption of innovation and technology. It will strengthen Queensland’s agricultural industry, create new jobs and grow resilient economies across regions.
The hub will provide a central place for agribusiness, startups, SMEs, training providers, researchers and the supply chain to collaborate on solutions to industry challenges.
The Agtech and Logistics Hub aims to:
– Identify and harness market opportunities for Queensland’s agriculture industry through innovation.
– Facilitate new opportunities through collaborative partnerships across the ecosystem, and access support.
– Enable the adoption of agtech, including developing, training, testing, trialling of technologies and on-farm implementation.
– Enhance productivity to remain competitive globally.
– Enable the sector to be innovative, responsive, and sustainable.
What they are looking for
Queensland-based organisations or consortia that are committed to facilitating innovative solutions through collaboration and growing resilient regional economies across the state.