The Heart Foundation has up to ten $10,000 grants for new, innovative projects that get more people moving in schools, universities or local community groups.
Expressions of interest are now open.
The Active Australia Innovation Challenge strongly encourages innovative projects that support people who do not meet Australia’s Physical Activity Guidelines, people at risk of chronic disease and people living in communities with high levels of physical inactivity, including rural and remote regions. This includes people identifying as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Things to consider and prepare before you start your application:
– Your target audience
– Why your project idea is innovative
– What you hope to achieve with this project
– What outcomes you will measure and how you plan on measuring these
– Estimated project plan including timeline, budget breakdown and future goals
– The name and Australian Business Number (ABN) of the organisation supporting you.