The ACT Women’s Awards are annual awards presented to women who improve the status and lives of women and girls in the ACT.
There are three (3) categories for the ACT Women’s Awards:
• ACT Woman of the Year (all nominees are considered for this category).
• ACT Young Woman of the Year (aged between 16 and 25 years).
• ACT Senior Woman of the Year (aged over 60 years).
Nominators may submit a nomination under each of the categories, for individual women.
Please note that self-nominations will not be considered.
– Must be an individual (nominations for organisations or businesses will not be accepted).
– Must be living and/or working in the ACT.
– For ACT Young Woman of the Year – must be aged between 16 and 25 years as at 8 March 2021.
– For ACT Senior Woman of the Year – must be aged over 60 years as at 8 March 2021.
– Must not have any financial links to the nominee (for example be an employee).
– Must not be an ACT Government employee.
– May not nominate themselves.