This support service provides businesses with access to expert advice and matched funding of up to $1 million to cover eligible commercialisation costs to help them to take novel products, processes and services to market.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must have a novel product, process or service you wish to commercialise.
– be a for-profit, registered company operating in Australia
– be a commercialisation office or eligible partner entity, or
– be an individual, partnership or trustee who agrees to form a for-profit company
– Other eligibility requirements apply.
If you’re successful, this support will connect you to an AusIndustry Customer Service Manager or a Commercialisation Adviser.
The Commercialisation Adviser will:
– offer initial guidance on the commercialisation project or strategy
– provide feedback if you want to progress to a Grant or Portfolio Services application.
Accelerating Commercialisation Grant
This grant provides projects up to 50% of the expenditure to a maximum of:
– $250,000 for commercialisation offices and eligible partner entities
– $1 million for all other applicants.
Accelerating Commercialisation Grant recipients will also receive Portfolio Services for the duration of the project.
Portfolio Services provides a connection to a range of services that may include:
– guidance from Commercialisation Advisers
– access to the expert network
– access to promotional opportunities.