Over two-days of intense learning participants will build a cash flow forecast and financial strategy for their startup or scaleup. Founders will learn how to translate their vision and business goals into a financial roadmap. Using the Programs online tool, participants will calculate month revenue targets, determine when they can afford to hire and how much capital investment they’ll need. The second online tool helps founders identify their current cash position and strategies to stretch and improve their runway. This program is an excellent opportunity to connect with other likeminded entrepreneurs, to lift and inspire each other through collaboration and build practical strategies to accelerate your business growth.
This program is ideal for:
– Founders from these sectors building tech or tech enabled companies with a scalable business model.
– Globally relevant startups with import/export potential.
– Founders from these sectors who need to know their numbers to secure investment opportunities.
– Business leaders from these sectors who want to develop financial literacy to supercharge their growth.
– Startups with focus on creating local employment opportunities.
What participants will learn in the Acceler8or Program
– BDO’s financial education programs are interactive, engaging and provide you with practical resources and tools. Founders selected to join the two-day Acceler8or program will receive two online tools and a workbook with activities to ensure startup founders apply the concepts to their own company.
Tuesday 29 June 2021 – 9.00am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 30 June 2021 – 9.00am – 4.30pm