This program supports Tasmanian Aboriginal people to share their culture, stories and heritage through traditional and non-traditional arts and cultural activities.
This program accepts applications from:
– Tasmanian Aboriginal artists
– groups with at least one Tasmanian Aboriginal member
– Aboriginal organisations
– organisations working on an arts activity with Aboriginal artists.
What can I apply for?
Eligible activities include:
– creative and skills development
– presenting work (exhibitions, performances and publications)
– local, national or international residencies
– professional development opportunities including mentorships.