The 7th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit will be hosted in partnership with Monash University in the culturally vibrant city of Melbourne on 31st October – 1st November 2019. With Australia being one of the fastest growing markets for employee health programs, the 7th Global Healthy Workplace Summit will bring together leaders in global health and wellbeing who seek to create a healthier and more productive working experience for all employers and employees.
Global Summit Key Themes:
• Advancing Mental Health in the Workplace
• SMEs – Maximizing Employee Performance
• Generating Metrics for Health & Wellbeing at Work
• Investing in Human Capital
• Advances in Health & Safety
• Awards Finalist Presentations
Monash University, Clayton Campus, Wellington Road, Clayton, Victoria 3800, Australia
The 7th Global Summit will be preceded by a Capacity Building Seminar on “How to Create a Healthy Workplace” in partnership with the International Association for Worksite Health Promotion (IAWHP) on 30th October 2019.
Capacity Building Seminar Themes:
• How to make the business case internally and externally
• Utilizing technology for better engagement
• Lessons learned from Global Healthy Workplace Awards winners
• Certification to a global standard