Showcase your local technology and ICT innovation nationally and globally with the INCITE Awards.
Applications for the 30th INCITE Awards is now open. The INCITE Awards Committee invites applications from companies, organisations, students, researchers, government agencies and not for profits across all industries to showcase their technology.
Who are the awards?
The INCITE Awards is WA’s longest running Tech Awards Program (since 1991) and the premier event in ICT for our State. The program aims to showcase and support ICT innovators in WA through an Awards system that will place their tech on the national & global map.
What they do?
Every year, the INCITE Awards receive hundreds of entries from tech innovators across all ages and industry sectors. The program involves a mentored pitch fest, judging presentation & masterclasses by WA’s industry’s finest, an Awards gala event, and a national / international pathway for selected entries.
Want to get your tech known in WA, across Australia and around the world? Need an industry mentor to help you create the perfect “pitch” your innovation? Looking for investment and industry / network opportunities to grow your tech? If you answer YES to any of this, then you should join the Awards!
• Transformative Solutions – This award recognises and celebrates an outstanding transformative digital and/or technological solution created or based in WA, that’s transforming processes, culture, customer experience and/or business solutions. The solution supports smarter processes in an innovative and collaborative manner, delivering and transforming organisations with high levels of productivity and competitiveness.
• Innovating Government – This award recognises an outstanding ICT solution created in WA, dedicated to making governments digitally innovating and inclusive. Through ready and reliable access to modern technologies and digital services, the following public benefits can access.
• Social Impact – This award recognises an outstanding digital and/or technology solution created in or based in WA that solves pressing social challenges and/or injustices
• Startup – For outstanding digital innovation by a Western Australia-based company in the start-up phase of development.
• Research and Innovation – Research and Innovation constitutes the first stages of development of a potential new service or product by individuals, the community, industry and academia. The award includes digital research development activities undertaken in developing novel/”new to market” services or products or improving existing services or products within Western Australia.
• Peter Fillery Undergraduate Tertiary Student Project – This award recognises the most outstanding ICT project undertaken by a Western Australian based tertiary undergraduate student or group of students, (registered as active undergraduate student in a higher-learning institution, such as a college or university). Nominations for the following 30th INCITE Honorary Awards will open in August 2021.
• Achiever – The Achiever award is the INCITE Awards’ peak award and recognises an individual’s outstanding contribution to the ICT industry in WA. Nominees may include a Western Australian educator who has shown excellence in ICT education and demonstrated exceptional outcomes for both students and employers. Past winners have included IS managers, academics and persons who have built significant ICT organisations in WA. Nominations for this award may be made with or without the knowledge of the person being nominated.