There are many exceptional women in Fairfield City that deserve to be recognised for their professional achievements. They’re on the look out for:
– Women who excel in business or have demonstrated excellence in their career
– Women whose professional achievements make them role models for other women
Nominations close Friday, 18 February 2022.
The winner will be announced at the Council Meeting in March 2022.
About the Award
Now in its fourth year the Fairfield City Women’s Day Award identifies women from the Fairfield Local Government Area that champion excellence in business and leadership in their careers.
Everyone knows successful women who go about their business quietly – whether they’re a lawyer working in the city or a medical researcher in a hospital – now is the time to recognise them and to inspire other young women to achieve their goals.
If you know of a colleague, friend or family member that fits the profile of the Fairfield City Women’s Day Award then NOMINATE NOW!
Nomination criteria includes:
– Women who lead by example and inspire others to pursue their personal careers
– Women who excel in business, in the private or public sector
– Women who have demonstrated excellence in their career and elsewhere
– Nominees must be female, residents of Fairfield Local Government Area and at least 18 years of age on 7 March 2022
– Self-nomination will not be accepted
– Sitting local, state and federal politicians and current vice-regal officers (including Members of Parliament, Members of the Legislative Council, Mayors, Councillors) are not eligible for nomination
– Nominees who meet the above criteria will be eligible pending completion of a Referee check
– Council employees are not eligible for nomination.