The 2021 Elevate Prize are looking for leaders, innovators, activists, and risk-takers who are impacting their community every day.
The Elevate Prize annually awards $5 million in prize funding and services to a radically diverse group of 10 leaders who are tackling the most urgent issues of our time around the world.
The Elevate Prize’s mission is to dramatically amplify the impact of innovators, activists and problem-solvers. Together, everyone can build a powerful platform to mobilise communities, catalyse positive change and awaken the hero in all of us – at a time when it’s never been more needed.
The challenges facing the globe are complex and urgent; mitigating and adapting to the impact of climate change, creating safe environments where people can prosper, ensuring access to quality education and healthcare – even as the Coronavirus pandemic brings our inequity and inequality into stark light.
The increasingly interconnected world needs innovators and activists who can lead by example, stand as role models, and inspire more action, more change, and more good in the world. The Prize are looking for extraordinary people leading high-impact organisations who are:
– Elevating opportunities for all people, especially those who are traditionally left behind.
– Elevating issues and their solutions by building awareness and driving action to solve the most difficult problems of our world.
– Elevating understanding of and between people through changing people’s attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors.
In an age where an idea can go global at the speed of a text, there’s more opportunity than ever before to reach further, mobilise diverse communities, and amplify impact.
Here’s how the Elevate Prize can help you do just that:
• MONEY. A minimum of $300,000 (USD) shared between organisations, to drive change.
• AMPLIFICATION. The Prizes strategic marketing and media expertise can take the winner to the next level. Be a social impact influencer. Find your fans. Build a platform. Think bigger. Do great things. Change the world.
• MENTORSHIP. The Prizes network of partners, executives and decision-makers offer the kind of professional development and business guidance money can’t buy.
• CONNECTIONS. Each cohort is a radically diverse group of people leading innovative organisations. As a member of this cohort, the winner will have the opportunity to learn from each other, create shared experiences, and build lasting relationships.
• SUPPORT. Get the most out of your win. The Prize will take the time to thoroughly understand the winners needs as an individual and organisation then create a tailored program that will help them reach their goals and beyond.
10 winners. 1 goal: To change the world.