The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month virtual leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs hone their leadership skills, work with their teams more effectively, and increase their organization’s impact.
ALL GRATITUDE FELLOWS:
• COACHING – Are matched and meet at least monthly with a highly-skilled Leadership Coach
• LEARNING – Regularly scheduled topic based Webinars
• ADVISING – Receive support from Expert Advisors to tackle operational and execution issues
• LEADERSHIP SUMMIT – Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day networking, learning and collaboration event
• NETWORK – Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family for continued support, connection, and collaboration
• CONNECTION – Meet regularly with their peer Fellows for networking, problem solving, and partnership.
• VISIBILITY – Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, social media, newsletter and various virtual and live events
THE GRATITUDE NETWORK APPROACH:
– Focus on leadership development to grow leaders who in turn grow their organizations
– Focus on key leadership areas including:
– Vision, Strategy, and Objectives
– Organization and Team
– Personal Leadership Development
– Offer varied opportunities for Connection
– Provide multiple avenues into the Network for support and learning
Both nonprofit and for profit social enterprises are eligible.
Submission Deadline: August 14, 2020
A preliminary questionnaire designed to confirm alignment with the Fellowship eligibility standards. Applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application.
Submission Deadline: August 28, 2020
*For Invited Applicants* Part 2 of the application includes additional questions and requests designed to share more information about the Applicant and organization.
Submission Deadline: November 2020
Finalists will be invited to submit additional information on their Applicant and organization. Finalists will also be invited to an individual or group interview with the Gratitude Network.