Future2 is the charitable foundation of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). Their mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of young Australians who need it most.
Since 2007 Future2 has awarded grants of nearly $1.2 million to community not-for-profits and charities working to give a better life to thousands of deserving young people.
The type of grant offered by the Future2 Foundation is a one year grant up to AUD$10,000.
Applications to receive grant funding are invited from organisations that have programs to address the needs of disadvantaged young Australians aged between 12 and 25. They can cover any of the following areas.
– Education, including skills training and leadership development
– Engagement, including mentoring and juvenile justice programs
– Employment, including work experience and job readiness training
– Wellbeing, including remedial programs for drug and alcohol dependence
– Independent living and social inclusion.