The TIP Office encourages applicants to submit strong proposals for larger, longer-term projects that align with U.S. government priorities, address human trafficking challenges on a significant scale, and offer the potential to have a systemic and sustainable impact among other factors.
• TIP Office foreign assistance awards for bilateral and regional projects typically range between $500,000 and $1,000,000 with a handful falling outside that range.
• Project duration normally falls between 24 and 48 months.
• Organizations eligible to apply include U.S.-based and foreign non-profits, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), for-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, and public international organizations (PIOs).
• For-profit organizations are not permitted to generate profits from grant-funded activities.
• U.S. government agencies may respond to this NOFO with proposals for projects that would be funded through an Interagency Acquisition Agreement.
• While foreign governments are not eligible to apply, governments may be beneficiaries of programs provided that funding does not pay salaries of government agency personnel and that such assistance is not restricted by U.S. law or policy.