Remarkable supports early stage tech startups who are creating technology that supports people with disability in order to harness the power of technological innovation to drive inclusion of people with disability.
Throughout the 16-week accelerator, you will be given:
- $35,000 (for 5% equity or 2% revenue share)
- Weekly masterclasses
- Weekly deep dives with Entrepreneur in Residence
- Expert mentoring
- Opportunities to meet and pitch to investors
- Access to co-working space
- Disability focused startups who address core activities such as mobility, self-care, and communication or drive innovation in the disability sector.
- Early stage, up and running startups with some customers, but may not have experienced massive growth yet.
- A strong team that have the potential to be accelerated and do all the parts of running a business. No matter how great you are – everyone needs a strong team around them.
- A functioning prototype (MVP) so that potential customers can see and/or understand about what you’re trying to do for them.
- A technology, software or hardware component to what you’re doing.