The Igniting Leadership Program provides an outstanding opportunity for potential and current leaders to build their leadership skills and capacity.
Igniting Leadership is your catalyst to explore the essentials of leadership; gain the insights, critical skills, strategies and confidence to move from team member to effective leader for improved personal, team and organisational performance.
Be inspired, challenged and supported to identify your key strengths and how you can best leverage them for leadership impact as you embark on your leadership journey.
This five-day program explores leadership essentials and what it means to be an effective leader in today’s world.
Drawing on the experience of the expert facilitator, you will examine the essentials of leadership including values and motivation, change, strategy and communication, and the power of networking. Through a strengths assessment tool, Gallup/Clifton Strengths Finder, you will identify your strengths and examine how they can play out in leadership.
The program will expose you to a number of guest speakers sharing their insights and wisdom, engage in interactive activities, and enjoy networking opportunities that will provide a rich development experience with long-lasting benefits.
Who should attend?
– Emerging or recently appointed team leaders, managers and supervisors
– High-performing team members and talented staff who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in leadership roles
– Team members with decision-making responsibilities with limited experience in managing people
– High potential or aspiring leaders
– Igniting Leadership
– Leadership ? Are You Ready to Lead?
– Leadership Dissected
– Values and Role of Values in Leadership
– Emotional Intelligence
– Drivers of Change
– A Systems Perspective
– Leadership, Courage and the Big Issues
– Influence your Network
Day 1: Wednesday 30 May 2018
Day 2: Thursday 31 May 2018
Day 3: Thursday 7 June 2018
Day 4: Friday 8 June 2018
Day 5: Thursday 28 June 2018