The 2018 EQUALS in Tech Awards will be held on 22 September in New York City.
_The prestigious international award ceremony is hosted by EQUALS Partners Ð with the valuable support of a growing list of leading corporate and media sponsors.
Together, they celebrate projects that help women and girls cross the digital divide.
The awards are open to civil society, government agencies, UN system and international organisations, companies and academia.
Nominate yourself or others who have done exceptional work to bridge the digital gender divide.
– Gain recognition and international visibility for your innovative work
– Engage with diverse stakeholders and network with potential partners, including prospective donors
– Share knowledge and best practices with like-minded audiences
– Become a part of the growing EQUALS community Award
_Prizes are awarded for outstanding achievement and innovative strategies, in four categories:
1. ACCESS – Improving women and girlsÕ digital technology access, connectivity and security
2. SKILLS – Supporting development of science, technology, engineering and math skills of women and girls
– Promoting women in decision-making roles within the ICT field
_- Initiatives promoted by tech sector companies to bridge the digital gender divide
Initiatives working to expand digital gender divide knowledge in support of evidence-based decision-making